1. Know two ways out of your house in case there is a fire, and have a place outside where the whole family will meet.
2. Go low in smoke. Smoke rises, so stay close to the ground and you’ll be able to breathe a bit better.
3. Stop, Drop and Roll. If your clothes catch fire, this is the best way to put the fire out.
4. Matches and candles are not toys. Let the adults handle them.
5. Smoke alarms save lives. Ask your parents to make sure you have a working smoke alarm on every floor of your house. And never take the batteries out for your toys!
LEARN MORE by clicking any of the icons below:
Learn more about fire trucks by clicking the truck below: